GCNYC is dedicated to sparking systemic change across industries.
The Center for Social Impact and Sustainability is pleased to showcase our student theses. In line with GCNYC’s Common Good Mission, our M.S. students have chosen to focus on the following categories: Achieving Environmental Sustainability; Sustainable Businesses Practices; Culture, Consumption, and the Consumer; The Impacts of Marketing; Circularity in the Supply Chain; Design and Textile Innovation; Corporate Culture and the Workplace; and Social Impact and Human Rights Initiatives. Abstracts are provided for each thesis, and a representative thesis from each category is available for download.
- Achieving Environmental Sustainability
- Circularity in the Supply Chain
- Corporate Culture & the Workplace
- Culture, Consumption and the Consumer
- Design and textile Innovation
- Social Impact and Human Rights Initiatives
- Sustainable Business Practices
- The Impacts of Marketing